Managing Employee Permissions
These instructions will help you restrict employee access to any of the features available in Remote Access.
- Click the Options icon in the top.
- Click the Management option.
- Click the Employee Access option.
- Click the Set Up Employee Access button.
- Click the green button under an employee’s column to restrict that employee from performing any available action. The button will turn red to indicate that the employee will not have access to that feature.
- Navigate the sections using the buttons at the top to adjust access for all available areas of the software.
- Click the Save Settings button when you are finished.
Did you find this article helpful?